Goods Delivered To You
You may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 7 days after delivery by contacting with us via
Telephone: 01565 621153
email – [email protected]
Subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused, undamaged and in resalable condition.
- Products must be returned in the original product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned as they were sold we cannot accept returns of part pack/tiles.
- We will require a photograph showing the location and the condition of the product prior to confirming the collection and return of the goods.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection and any re-stocking charges.
- If you cancel the contract after the goods have been despatched you will need to arrange to return all goods to us without delay (contact us at [email protected] ).
Breakages are rare but can occur during transit.
If the product delivered to you is damaged or faulty, we may replace or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
Please inspect the products for any damages thoroughly before signing for them during delivery.
If all or part of the delivery has arrived damaged, we ask you to sign for it as “damaged” on arrival. Unfortunately, breakages can happen and we will send out replacements as soon as we can, subject to below conditions:
- Any breakage should be reported within 2 working days of delivery along with picture of broken slabs. We would need to arrange collection of damaged slabs for inspection in order to get a claim against damage from insurers. The return cost would need to be paid by customer unless they are signed as “damaged on arrival”.
Products or items that have been ordered to meet a specific need or requirment cannot be returned for a refund.
- Our Porcelain outdoor pavers comply with EN14411.
- Our porcelain outdoor pavers are rectified size variation can be +or-1%.
- Due to the nature of the design the images for each product are a representation. We advise to blend the pavers to ensure you are happy visually before final application,